We're looking for a talented and methodical UX Designer to join our product team. You will be working in a dynamic environment alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, technologists and clients, to help us constantly improve the user experience of our award-winning sport participation platform. The role will work very closely with our VP Product, Head of Design, Solution Architects and Product Managers to understand business and user requirements and help design new features for the ClubSpark product.
You will have solid research skills and must have experience in gathering requirements, conducting user research and usability testing along with the ability to run workshops, create wireframes, prototypes and other deliverables to help communicate your ideas. If you’re passionate about creating intuitive design through research and are able to translate product roadmaps and business requirements into engaging high performing experiences, this could be the opportunity for you.
· Work with the VP of Product to help develop the product roadmap and prioritisation of features
· Work with the Head of Design and the design team to create engaging, usable interfaces which delight our customers.
· Set objectives for new features and work with the project teams to deliver against these objectives
· Analyse user and business requirements against current and future capabilities of the product to ensure features are developed in the most cost effective and productive manner
· Analyse user and business requirements to see seek out future opportunities within the platform
· Conduct research and use data to inform decision making on product design
· Conduct research for new features and technology that could enhance the product
· Wireframing & prototyping
· Conduct stakeholder interviews, facilitate expert user groups in order to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Conduct demonstrations of new features to our internal and external stakeholders
- Have enough product and technical knowledge to be able to explain what needs to be done to developers
- Put users at the centre of all features that are designed
- Experience of working on website and mobile applications
- Deep understanding of best practice UX approaches and how to apply them
- Proven experience delivering a high standard of output in fast paced environment
- Experience working in a Lean / Agile methodology
- Collaborative and pragmatic approach to work
- Experience in and a passion for sport and technology
- Experience of using wireframing and prototyping software
- Experience of applying data to decision making and product design
- The ability to present complex processes in a simple concise manner
- The ability to collaborate to achieve the best end results
- The ability to negotiate for the best outcomes for the product and business
- Excellent communication skills: written, diagrammatical and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of end to end design solutions
Great to also have...
- Experience of using Axure, Invision, or Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD
- Familiar in using testing tools
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Experience in working on SaaS products
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment
Applying for this role
- No recruitment agencies please
- Please attach a copy of your CV together with a link to your portfolio if you have one.