The allplants website is integral to our business. In the coming months we have several green-field projects to rebuild major parts of our digital experience, and have many iterative experiments to increase conversion rate.
Have ownership throughout.
- Get hands-on and build amazing things that will wow our customers- Coordinate the planning, execution and release of projects, working closely with the Product team
Be a team player.
- Work in cross-functional squads with the platform engineers, Product and Marketing to iteratively create sector-leading digital experiences- Use your expertise to coach junior engineers and level-up our team- Contribute to hiring and further building out our team of top-notch engineers
- Help us refine our existing development and team processes to work even smarter- A pathway into managerial responsibilities and/or continued individual contribution
You will be reporting into Barney Jackson, our Head of Engineering. You can find out a bit more about him here and here.
what you’ll need.
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast. You’ll be a great fit here if you [are/have]:
- A love for the JS ecosystem with a finger on the pulse of the latest developments
- Bonus points for experience with Python, Shopify or Prismic
*Please note! The qualifications and experiences above are a guide and we’d still love to hear from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
our offer.- Be part of a business with purpose (certified B-Corp), using commercial growth to better serve people & planet- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment- Salary - £45,000 to £65,000 depending on experience- 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), pension plan and stock options from day one- Career development plan - Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings(!)- A dog-friendly office with cute pooches- Quarterly socials (we love a good party!) and weekly staff-led activities (football club, netball league and PT sessions in the park)- Listed as Escape The City’s Top 100 companies to work for ✌️