We are looking for talented and dedicated Product Designer to help us build out a world beating feature set. Joining our product team you’ll be responsible for designing new features to help us continue to deliver a great product to our customers that helps our company and their money grow.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and wireframes
- Create solutions for complex design problems
- Use, build and improve the existing design library
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to present your ideas to the wider company
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. conversion rates)
- Conduct user testing sessions and incorporate feedback into your work
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What we’re looking for:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects showcasing end-to-end design problems you have overcome
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Figma and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current engineering team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear in what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of code, to join our work family. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us. At the interview stages will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Share option scheme.
- 5% interest bonus on all Chip savings
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted + bank holidays + Xmas to New year but policy not to count) ✈️
- Free Classpass membership or gym membership
- MacBook Pro or similar
- Based in the heart of Chancery Lane
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup.
Our Interview process: 📖
- Phone Screen with someone from our Talent team
- Face to Face interview with the hiring manager
- Take home design task
- Final Interview and chance to meet your new peers