We’re looking for a Junior/Graduate Engineer to work in our London office doing feature development on our microservices platform. You will have experience in either Go, Node or PHP and must love being autonomous in a small team.
- To build new features in our two core languages Go and Node.
- To work within our Microservices architecture and deliver highly level readable and maintainable code.
- To work with the worlds largest delivery companies and to innovate in this exciting space.
- To make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forwards.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You can finish what you start, and that good enough and finished, trumps perfect, not done.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Above all, you love to bring people along for the journey, you’re a mentor and a teacher and help others level-up.
- £30,000 - £50,000
- Mentoring/Training from amazing Senior Developers.
- If you would like to work from a we-work etc. we are happy to get this for you.
- Bonus Pool
- Macbook pro - top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia.
- Pension - 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk