We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our dynamic team who will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
You will work closely with our in-house Designers, Front End and Back End Developers, and Project Management Team to create high quality digital solutions. You must have a keen eye for detail and strive to deliver robust and enterprise-grade code from supplied designs and requirements.
The candidate must have a passion for web application development and a can-do attitude, whilst embracing the latest technology trends.
- As team member, design and develop software applications for Healthcare and other critical sectors.
- Rapidly deliver prototype user interfaces to prove and demo potential solutions to users and clients.
- Work with the development team to create modular, reactive web apps targeted to specific user groups.
- Own the implementation of UI design and look-and-feel consistency aligned to the corporate brand and provided designs from the design team.
- Participate in enterprise-grade software design and development, in close collaboration and interaction with other members of the development team, with a focus on producing robust, stable and clean code.
- Participate in code reviews and peer-development exercises to ensure all written code and development artefacts are thoroughly reviewed and tested before onward deployment.
- Potentially travel to customer sites for collaboration / presentations.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- MSc. in Computer Science or equivalent preferable.
Candidates who continually stay up to date with the latest development and technical trends and patterns will be strongly considered. As a minimum, your experience should touch on the following fields:
- Expertise of both Front-End and Back-End Development
- Experience with .net 4.5, .net Core, MVC, Razor Pages engine, AngularJS, Bootstrap, LINQ, Azure Cloud Computing Services, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, and related technologies.
- Kinseed are a Microsoft Partner, and focus on Microsoft technologies. Experience in development environments in this space will reflect well for a potential candidate (Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, .net, ASP, etc)
- Familiar and comfortable working in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Communication skills are critical – the candidate will be expected to work with remote teams through Video Conference, Instant Messaging, Audio Calls, Email, and other communication tools. As such, very strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Knowledge of the Health Sector (in the UK or elsewhere) is very preferable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to critically assess both your own work and others, in a constructive and positive manner.
- Ability to work well in a small, close-knit team – helping support others, and working to provide value wherever possible.
- Demonstrable ability to work to objectives and requirements, as well as think independently and work without continual hand-holding.
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible manner – working from home is possible and encouraged; a successful candidate would be able to demonstrate discipline in providing value while working in a flexible and accommodating environment.
- Willingness to travel if required.