You will be the second Designer to join our tight-knit 10 person Product team. You will be reporting into the Digital Head of Product and working closely with a Senior Product Designer as well as working closely within a balanced team made up of a Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers.
The allplants website is integral to our business. In the coming months we have several green-field projects to rebuild major parts of our digital experience, and have many iterative experiments to increase conversion rate.
Cross-disciplinary product development team
- Work with the team to prioritise and plan research efforts- Design beautiful and effective solutions to solve for business and customer pain points- Test and iterate on designs to help ensure we’re solving problems with the best solutions
- Work closely with our Creative team to ensure our solutions adhere to our Brand Guidelines, and help iterate and evolve the Guidelines when required
Team and culture
- We value user-centred design within the entire company, and you will be contributing to the design thinking and research practice within allplants
You will be reporting into Laurel Gray, our Head of Product. You can find out a bit more about her here.
what you’ll need.
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast. You’ll be a great fit here if you [are/have]:
- You have designed at least one digital product that solves a real user problem, and you can walk us through a portfolio
- You are comfortable working with ambiguity, and you’re able to identify assumptions
- You don’t treat design artefacts as precious, you seek out and incorporate feedback frequently
- You don’t know everything, but you bring a curious spirit and are excited to learn
- Desire to share knowledge
- Exposure or experience with Sketch or inVision
- Experience working in an ecommerce business or startup
*Please note! The qualifications and experiences above are a guide and we’d still love to hear from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
our offer.- Be part of a business with purpose (certified B-Corp), using commercial growth to better serve people & planet- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment- Salary - £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience- 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), pension plan and stock options from day one- Career development plan - Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings(!)- A dog-friendly office with cute pooches- Quarterly socials (we love a good party!) and weekly staff-led activities (football club, netball league and PT sessions in the park)- Listed as Escape The City’s Top 100 companies to work for ✌️